The Peaberry coffee bean is extremely rare, making up 5% of the coffee harvest. The beans are harvested from the same trees as the flat bean, and is unique since it does not split into two halves as the regular (flat) bean, but remains closed.
Each purchaser of Peaberry beans receives :
- Membership to our Peaberry club
- A tree is planted in the buyer's name with photo updates every 3 months
- Open visit to our Sir John's Peak Estate
- Origin : Blue Mountains Jamaica
- Variety : Arabica Geisha
- Grade : Peaberry
- Screen Size : 10+
- Producer : Sir John’s Peak Estate
- Process : Wet
- Altitude : 5000 Ft
- Climate : Sub tropical
- Soil : Nitrogen and Phosphorous Volcanic Soil
- Acres in production : 50
- Team members : 20 seasonal and full time
- Harvest : April to November
- Flavour : Nutty, Sweet, Fruity, Orange Peel,
- Certification : JACRA (Formerly CIB)
To view other products, click here.
All major credit cards accepted at checkout.
- Free for All orders
- See Checkout for shipping times